Sign up to newsletter


    • 864.271.4377

      234 Westfield Street
      Greenville, South Carolina, 29601

    • We are a full service grooming salon and upscale spa for cats and dogs.

      We are in this business because we are absolutely passionate about pets. While in our care, your pet is always our number one priority from start to finish. When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, the skin and coat are carefully evaluated; the right shampoo and products are used to provide rejuvenation and or enhance skin condition. Your pet is pampered, massaged and professionally groomed with the utmost love and compassion in a luxurious facility that is safe, serene and pristine.

      We are committed to building a relationship with you. We believe in promoting wellness and high standards for your pet’s continued healthcare. We will discuss your pet’s grooming and coat needs with you and provide you with an exceptional customer service. We are committed to bringing the best of the industry to our pet clients as well as their owners.


    Dog with fleas

    I often get asked the following question.  My cat or dog has fleas.  If I bring it for a flea bath is it going to solve the flea problem?

    The flea bath is a quick and a temporary solution to kill fleas on a cat or a dog.  It gives the pet a temporary relief from itching and biting.  When we spot a flea on a pet, we give it a flea bath.  This bath is an all natural shampoo that sits on the body of the pet for approximately 5 – 8 minutes.  We wrap the pet with a towel to maintain the body temperature.  We then rinse the coat.  Some pets can be allergic to flea bites, in which case it can cause a condition on your pet’s skin referred to as flea dermatitis.  When a groomer identifies flea dermatitis or other minor skin conditions, the flea bath is followed by a medicated bath.  This bath soothes the pet coat from irritation provides her with a temporary relief from the burning and itching sensations.

    So what else can the owner do to resolve the flea problem?

    1. It is important that you administer flea medication to your pet prescribed by a veterinarian.  Often times, flea medications bought from department stores are not as effective and fleas can develop immunity to the product.
    2. Treat your home for fleas.  Flea eggs can stay dormant in dark places and crevices of your home for up to 6 months.  Studies have shown that only 10% of the fleas can be found on your pet.  The remaining 90% is hidden at home in the carpet, linen, and furniture covers.  Therefore, eggs developed in the fall will hatch in the spring or summer of the following year unless treated and killed.  Flea bombs and other natural products are available in the market to treat this problem. Read the instructions on the label carefully before using any of those procedures.
    3. Regular grooming of your pet is important.  Your groomer is trained to identify issues with your pet’s skin and coat.  We will alert you of such incidents and you may seek veterinarian help to relieve your pet from the condition.

    1 comment

    • Thank you Posh Paws for sharing this information. This year has been EXTREMELY bad for my pets. I called our vet pharmacist today. Hopefully can get my babies some relief soon!

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *